Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update and plans about the upcoming day . (:


Hey friends !
Currently , i'm listening to songs .
So about yesterday [ 14 december '09 ] , i didn't go to work .
I need to take care of my two beloved nephew and my cuzzies . So as they are there , i ask them to help me to wrap some presents . They were there from 9am till 6++ pm .
So they were my assistant and my bbysitter for the two babies .

Today [ 15th december 2009 ]
I went out with Nani . Farah also . But for a while only .
Jalan2 at bugis . Den go Clementi central . Jalan2 also .
Ya tat's all .

This week plan [ 17 -19th december ]
Will not be going to work . Maybe i go to hospital , or i meet Naz . On the 19th , Sit at home and bbysitting again . Den must prepare stuffs for the party . So tata . TC . (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home