Thursday, December 17, 2009

I want a touch screen phone !


Hey friends !
Today never go work .
Neither did i go hospital nor meet naz .
So i went to Jurong Point with mum , step-dad , dani and daniq . Jalan-jalan kat sane lerr . Sambil jalan-jalan , i survey handphone also . Finding a right touch screen phone . Been wanting a touch screen phone for soo looonggg . Tapy tk dapat-dapat . Mum ! Buy me a dress pleaseeee . (:
Den tady dpt minom my favourite drink . Double chocalate frappe . Yumyum ! Sedapp oiii .. Heheh . Currently , i'm listening to music . I don't know what else to do . Msg naz , bey dier tk reply . hmmmm .
Nak ckp full of words , nnty lelaki laen marah or terase . hmm . I dunnoe what to say about guys ..

Naz , where are you ? Gy swimming smpi mlm perh .
ker terlupe nak bwk handphone lagyk . Ataupun , you are finding the right excuse to tell me baru you nak msg . haizz .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home