Sunday, December 20, 2009

He's back !


Hey ! Today , i went out with mummy to org tunang . Suppose to meet haikal , my ex , but ended up i cancel it . He wanted to meet me before he book in . but sorry haikal , i 've got to cancelled it . Coz my mum tell me last minute that we are going out . Wth . Then after that , daddy asked me to go his house . Den i was like , which should i go . Haiyoooo . Pening akuh . Haikal , i'm sorry that i could not meet you . We'll meet up when you book out aites , dear . Anything just text me . I'll sure reply . (: Daddy , sorry didn't go your house . You should know what my mum is like . She'll just blast out loud , like a radio , if i fight with her back . And ouhh yaa . Last but not least , my brother . Brother , You take care of yourself aites . Jangan notty notty yerr . heheh . And yaa . i'll promise to study hard . No worries . (: Now , i'm msging haikal and listening to songs . Okayy laa . Till here friendds . Nightnight ! ~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home