Friday, March 12, 2010

Haiyoo ! teacher soo bad !

Heyloo ! (: (:
So school was okayy ..
Physics was the 1st lesson of the day .
But teacher never come .
So 1st period , mr chan took our class .
Then another teacher . it's a relief teacher .
So got nothing to do .
Lazyy to do worksheet uhr .
So me , priscilla , nani and natasha , we play with the nail polish .
Four of us painted our nails .
And the colour is pink . Striking pink siul .
Saket mate akuh tawu .. (:
Ms Manjit and Mr yap caught my coloured nails .
But i don't care laa . It's friday what .
After that DnT . Never bring file so must sit outside .
So troublesome . aiyoomaa .
Luckily vice-principal never saw my fingers .
Know whyy ? coz i hide it laa . (:
Then recess . After recess was maths .
Get our Maths holiday assignment worksheet .
During the class , the sec 1's are having their sec 1 's camp .
And seriously ! They are VERy noisy . Cannot tahan seyy .
So after that was english .
We continued to watch the last part of A Walk To Remember .
It was nice eventhough i watched it many times already .
I loikeee !! (: (:
So after that was the time for us to take our report book .
Haiyooo . i feel like burning my report book seyyy .
I get 3 U grade . 2 Band 5 . And 1 Band 2 . Bad huh ?
Got to buck up after my holidays is over ! arghh !!
The worst phrase that i have ever heard a teacher saying after
so many years i've been studying .
Wanna know ?? here's the phrase .
" I know you never study at home "
WTH ? ! This is what i get when she called my name .
Haiyoooo . This kind of teacher also have .
After school went back and dress up to go out with mummy and sister .
Went to make payment for the maid .
Ouh goshh ! the maid will be sleeping in my room .
No privacy seyy ! Arghhh !!
After that went to cotton on .
Buy something then go back home .
So that's about today !
Byebye dearest :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home