Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tomorrow going Malaysia .

Hey everyone !
So i just came back from Mendaki Tuition .
Today Mendaki tuition was okayy .
So there were only 5 people that came .
The rest didn't come .
I was the 1st one to come .
At 1st , i thought that there are no tuition .
But then there is .
So today , i don't know whether i'm going out a not .
Tmr i'm going to Malaysia .
Forgot which part i was going .
I know it's near or around Malaysia .
And the sad thing is , i can't go to Wawan's birthday party ..
So sadddd .
But nvm . I wished him already .
What else that i want to say ??
hmmm .. About few days back .
I went to school . It was okayy .
We had Common test .
Hard ?? idk .
So my class watched Ladder 49 .
3 hari berturut-turut .
Its was fun and sad at the same time :(
So yahh .
Till here i guess .
Dunnoe what else to say .
Okayy lerr . Got to go .
Take care darlinks !
:D :D :D :D :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home