Friday, March 5, 2010

I love the movie ! (:

Hello people !
Have not been updating due to internet problem .
Alamak ! cannot recall what i do on the past few days laaa .
Waitwait ! Ouh yaaa .
I went to Marina Square with Siti , Nani , Leon , Tasha and Shi hui .
We intend to watch movie .
But it was cancelled .
So we jalan-jalan only lerr .
Fun ?? Yes ! of course .
So me and Siti went back first .
When we reach Clementi , Siti intend to eat .
So we go and eat . (:
Burppppp !!! Ok , da kenyang :D
So after that , Home Sweet Home ! (;


[TODAY]

Went to school as per normal .
Physics : Okayy laa . Laugh abit .

DnT : Like shit ! Never bring file also want nag .
Den ade hati nak call parents lagi . WTH ?

Recess : Buy drinks den go NP cadet room . Sit there .
Laughlaughlaugh . Help them for their camp .

Math : Was late for class . But i don't care . Had math test . Then learn new topic again .

English : Both Ms Kaur and Ms Afiah never come . So go to MRL room .
For what ? Watch movie laa . Title : A Walk To Remember .
It's a nice story . SUMPAH ! Then there's this one part ,
which makes me and Ikha almost cry . For me , not almost laa . I did cry .
Its a cute , sad and at the same time , happy story (:
So after school , collect my uniforms and wait for mama and dani at Clementi Central
I wanna collect my spectacles . Whee ~ new specs (:
Then go buy some food . After that , went home .
So that's all , i guess . :D
Byebye . ouh yaa ! will upload pictures soon (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home