Monday, March 1, 2010

Haiyoo . Cannot play computer to longg :(

Heyheyhey friends !
How are you ?? (:
So taday went to NPCC room with Siti , Hidayah and Nani .
Sit around for some times .
Then , i need to go to NTUC to meet my mama .
So buy some stuffs .
And i will always buy at least 1 thing or food .
After that , went to eat with eleen and Cik Ani .
Then its time to go home .
But me and mama stop at a spectacle shop .
Its where i buy my specs .
I was told to change specs .
So went to that particular shop and find one that look nice .
It takes me about 15 mins to find 1 .
So after that , i need to check my eyes .
Blablabla .
Checked already .
Then one of this person asked me ,
him : do you play computer ?
Me : yea .
Him : Your degree has increased .
Wow ! increased ? Wth ? .
He went to tell mama about it .
Him : She needs to take care of eye .
You need to help her to lesser the time of her playing computer .
Mama : ouh ( den she look at me )
Haiyooo . Cannot play computer too longgg .
So i reached home around 6.40pm .
Okayy laaa friendsss .
I got to go .
Cannot play computer too long .
Later kena scoldingg .
Byebye darlings (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home