Monday, November 2, 2009

Miss my cuzzy .



See those two pics ?
My Lovely cuzzy .
Cute kan drg .
*ignore my face*
To tasha , nina and eleen :
Ehk kanak-kanak buduk .
Rindu korang laa .
To Tasha : good that you're promoted. Study hard next year . (:
To Nina : Study hard uhr . Must get 1st in class tau . Hahah .
To Eleen : study uhr . Be like Nina . get 3rd in class . Dun slack .

Tats bout them .
So just now got extra classes .
Suppose to end at 12.40 .
But i didnt go to lit class .
Say optional mah .
So dun nid go laa .
After SS class , went to Clementi west with Radin , Siti , Kina and Hidayah .
Den went to clementi .
and go back home .
So bbysitting , chatting .
And just now , i flip through my report book .
And i realized that i get 7th in class .
OMG . I drop sia .
Mid year exams i get 4th in class .
Hmm .
So till here ~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home