Monday, October 26, 2009

Some pictures !

Nana , Lyana and fairusha .

Lyana , siti , nana , fai and kina .

me , fai and siti .


Crazy us in the toilet .Siti and haziq .




me , lyana and siti .







Arab and Awan .







Ikha and Arab .







Nana and Lyana .




Birthday girl .




Aidil , Lyana and Haziq .





Birthday girl again .




Nana and me .







Haziq !




Birthday girl .



Oops , sorry gelap . (:





Fairusha and me .

Kina and me .







Me and Lyana .




Sakinah !



Siti and me .




Lyana and siti .



Lyana !








Today going to Lyana's birthday at Shawn's condo .
Before going , Buy her present den go .

Wait for Ikha den cut the cake .

After that , me and Siti go back home .

So there's some pictures at the top ! (:

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY LYANA ! (:

With Love :

Mai Kecyk (:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home