Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey ! (:

As usual , wake up in the morning , bath , breakfast ,
and of course , babysitting . Clean my room a bit den eat .
sleep for a while as i'm very tired . Den wake up at about like ,
5+ pm . Den watch tv . And of course , has to play wif dani and daniq .
Play here , play there .. Watch tv , eat again ... And stuffs ..
At night , pack my stuffs for tmr night . As me , my mummy and daddy and
also dani , is going to Malaysia , Terengganu , for a holiday again .
Yahoo ! Fun coming's up ! (: So many stuffs to bring .
As i am bringing dani along for the first time .
Hope he won't be naughty . Or it will be hard for me to take care of him ..
Aniwae people , i won't be in Singapore from 19 jun till 22 jun maybe .
So yah . Till here den (:
Lotz of love ,
Mai kecyk(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home