Monday, January 18, 2010

Saw my primary school friend (:


Hello teman !
Today school was okayy .
Den zul ask me : mai , nana mane ?
Me : dier kate dier sakit .
zul : Banyak diernye sakit !
Siak jeq zul . Hahah !
So Dnt was okayy .
Do the planning and stuffs .
And Mr Ong , My DnT teacher keep saying this phrase : Mr ong Baik !
Hahah ! He's funny . (:
So when malay lesson , me and ikha didn't concentrate that much .
We keep on laughing .
You know , i know . The public don't know . kankankan ?
So after school , waited for Nani to collect her Hp .
She was late . So i waited lorr .
While waiting , i watch soccer for a while .
Den saw my primary school friend .
So i say : sombong seyy kau ! tinggi mcm galah .
he : ape ! kau katek .
me : otak kau !
Hahah ! gyler laa kau ferhad ! (:
So went back with Nani .
Fetch my two nephew .
And den tertido kat rmh seyy .
Sorry Nani (:
Ngantok uhr .
So bbysitting .
Otp with Nana , ikha , celop , siti , and Haqib .
So byebye . gtg . (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home