Wednesday, January 6, 2010

penat laa oii !

Hey people !
Today school was okayy laa .
Ouh yaa . about school .
Now teachers are a bit different .
For some subjects oly .
Malay , as per usual , are separated into two groups .
Group 1 and Group 2 .
Maths , into 3 groups .
Group 1 , 2 and 3 .
I was in group 1 and my maths teacher is still the same like last year .
But now the class are quiet .
Quite easy to study laa .
For chemistry also must separate .
But into 2 groups .
Class was like last year but not that noisy .
Physics same teacher .
Literature different .
I dunnoe where my book !
Chemistry oso sia .
Ohohoh .
My form teacher is still the same sia !
From sec 1 till now .
Whadthehell .
The rest should be okayy .
Then just reached school late .
Den DM nonsense sia .
Want call parent .
Haiyoo .
Want call , call laa .
My mother oso dun caree .
Den after school Go NUH .
Got check up .
Check here , check there .
Take height and weight , take temperature .
Den talktalktalktalktalk .
Talk soo much sia .
Saying dun nid stop the injection laa .
Mcmmcm laa .
Banyak bobal uhr tu nurse .
Den dpt duit !
Whee ! ~~
Den kasi mak tiri $20 .
Kalau tak nnty mulut nye mcm ape gytu .
My mum tak payah kasi laa .
Tunggu gaji sudah .
Den take cab go fetch Dani and Daniq at Clementi .
Den walked home .
Penat sia ..
Bey bile balek rmh , Bpk tiri say later got people coming to fix wire .
Wire ape ntah .
Akuh pun tak tawu laa .
Den my mum balek lmbt sak .
After that me and Nana try to make milo ice blended .
Hahah . Sedappp sioo .
Den try to make the two babies sleep .
But they doesn't want to sleep .
Aiyooo .
So after that bbysittingg lorr .
Now pun maseh bbysitting .
Okayy laa .
Wanna pack my bag and check whether got homework a not .
So gtg .
Byebye . Take care (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home