Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy birthday beloved brother !






He's my brother .
Sweetkan kite . hahah .
I always say this to my mum about my brother , abg kan anak kesayangan mama .
Confirm my mum will say : yelaa . Abang kan abang kesayangan sarah .
Yeahyeah . He's my beloved brother .
Everything about me he will confirm know .
Especially when i have a boyfriendd .
He used to say to me this : kalau ade org nak mataer ngn sarah , bwk dier gy jumpe abg .
Yea i did . For one of my Ex laa . Lagy pun my ex is my bro's friend .
Ouhh yaa . the purpose of my post is to wish my beloved brother a HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY !
Abg , old already uhr . Hahah ! Fake ajeq .
Okayokay .
Soo will not be posting about ltr as i will not be at home .
Kene tidor rmh makcik lerr .
So byebye friends .
Have a nice day ..

To my bro : abg , happy 23rd birthday . Jgn notty ehk . hahah . Okayy lerr .
Ily abg ! (; First time ehk i say ily to you . hahah ! okayy lerr . bye . TC (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home