Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Schoolschoolschool

Hey hi guys !
So yaa . yesterday i went to polyclinic in the morning .
Bring dani to see doctor .
Then go POSB .
At night den i received call saying that there's band night trail / night walk .
So yaa .
I went to school lorr .
The night trail quite boring jugak laa .
Coz sikit jeq junior yang dtg .
Hmm . What else ?
Andandand ....
Today the LAST DAY THAT I'M WORKING !
Whhheee !! ~~
Tak payah nak bangon pagy-pagy .
Tapyy skolaa da nak bukak ..
Haiyoo :(
Satu bende pun blm siap .
Bsk baru nak beli buku .
Den on the 31st maybe going countdown .
Maybe uhr .. Not confirm .
Mummy haven't say YES yet .
2nd must sleep at woodlands , i guess .
That's what i heard from my mom .
Haiyoo .
I dun want sleep there !
I want play comp lerr . :(
Den on the 3rd , abg sdare kahwin .
And the 4th da start skola !!
Cume ade 1 hari jeq nak prepare brgbrg utk skolaa and that is on th 1st .
WTH !
I'm not ready for school laaaa .
:( :( :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home