Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello !! (:

Didnt update since saturday .
[Saturday]
Go perjumpaan hari raya at Sembawang .
I went with my mum , dad , dani and daniq .
Went at 7.05pm and went home at 11.20pm .
Okayokay la .
Not that fun .
There were Maiya rahman , Ismail Harun , Dayang Nurfaizah , Hady Mirza andand AIZAT .
My favourite ones are there .
Kecooh oi kat sane .

[Sunday]
Plan to sit home and study but i dunno whr my physics assessment book was .
So i went to Siti Suhana house .
Studystudystudy .
Den people disturb .
Got calls and msges .
So layan the calls and msges .
Den we eat .
Makan Ketam .... (i dunno what it calls ) hehe .
Sedap oi !
Den went back at 9+ pm .

[Monday]
Got physics exam . confirm fail .
Den got Literature exam .
After that cannot go out of the school until 1.00pm .
Boring sio .
Den went home with Nana .
She got hiccups on the way home .
I keep laughing at her non-stop .
Haha ! (:
Den reached home and bath and went out .
Fetch Dani and Daniq at somebody's house .
go jalan2 at clementi central and buy some stuffs for my hp .
Yeah ! Can use my old phone already !.
Now got two phones . Huhu ..
Okayy larh .
Till here then ! ~
With Love :
Mai Kecyk (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home