Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello !! (:

[Yesterday]
Go jalan-jalan at Peni .
Den go esplanade .
I go with Nana and her friends , Nazleay , Farida , Shikal and Suriati ( i guess ) .
I always forgot her name .
K taq perh .
Den me and Nana go back first .
Teman Nana under my block until my mum aleq .
Den she go home .
I also go home .
And bath and sleep . (:
[Today]
Got exam at school .
English paper 1 .
Not dat easy , not dat hard .
Okayyokayy larh kan .
Den after school go Kranji Sec .
Meet my mum .
Den meet my cousin at Kranji sec too .
Talktalk with her . Den she must go .
Wait for my mum and we go Lot 1 .
Buy stuffs and den go back .
Sleepsleepsleep until 8.30pm .
Watch Tv until 10.30 pm .
Den now study first den sleep again .
Tomorrow exam .
So till here ! ~
(: (:
With Love :
Mai Kecyk (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home