Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Long time nvr update !

Me and all my step dad's side cousins and
aunties and uncles .

The ladies (:


Siti and Siti .

Zidan ! (:


Mie ! (:





Mie in pink !


Mie and my mum (:



(muke burok)






Hello people !



Juz wanna update bout 2nd day of raye , yesterday and today .



On 2nd day of raye , I go jalan raye with my step-dad side .



Bnyk jugak rmh uhk pegi .



Den baleq mlm .



Yesterday , I go clementi with siti .



I tmn her go buy contact lens .



Den she ask mie to buy oso .



So i buy lorr .


Today , at school , teacher told the whole class that 24 students in my class is potential repeats .



Means half of my classmates will repeat if they didnt get 60+ and above for EOY exam .




Some of my classmates cry . some say , " like i care like that "



Hmm .. tats bout class today .



After school , i go WCPark with siti and Natasha .



Eateateat . Den i go home with Hidayah .




So tats all .



With Love ;



Mai Kecyk (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home