Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello !! (:

Me and tasha .

Dani !

Tasha , nina , eleen and me .


Yesterday i go to geylang wif my family ,



my aunties and my cuzzys.
We reach there around 6pm .
Den we go straight to Tanjong Katong .
We went to first lady .
When we reach ,

My mum : Sarah , nk beli baju ape ?
Me : Smbrg uhk .
My mum: Smbrg2 . nah amek nie baju .
(baju tu tk lawa seii)
Me : ma nk suro sara pakai baju ni ?



Kalau lawa tkpe .
My mum : Abeh sara nk pakai baju ape ?



semue tk lawa . G pilih sendiri la .
Den i go around to find a suitable



Hari raya clothing for me .

Wen i found wat i want , the size wasnt suitable for me .

My mum : sape suro kau jady kecyk .
Me : tk mintk pun nk jady kecyk .
My mum : mama tk tau nk kasi sara pakai baju ape .
Me : tk tau sudah la .

Den we walk away and go jln2 .
Jln2 till 11.45pm .
Den got No train home .
We were hoping tat there is bus .
But bus oso dun have .
Atlast , we took taxi home .
And i reach home around 12+ going to 1 am .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home