Tuesday, November 24, 2009

confused

hello dearest friendd ! ~
Again , i got nothing to do .
what shud i post ?
Let me post about my feelings .
Okayy . i'm happy , sad and confused .
Let's not talk about happy and sad .
Let's talk about confused .
I'm soo confused .
I really dunnoe why am i sill loving him .
He has asked me not to contact him animore .
Meaning , he is asking me to forget him .
In the first place , i thought i can forget him .
But i can't .
I dunnoe why .
Seriously , i dunnoe .
I am loving him .
But why ?
He has hurt my heart .
Seriously , he is hurting it .
How hard i try to hate him , in the end , i'm loving him more .
Haiyoo .
I am still confused .
Kay laa .
BYebye people .
Taking care .
(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home